ESF Shipping - logistics for you
You benefit from our special advantages compared to other providers. We handle your enquiries and orders not just adequately, but with outstanding quality. As a medium-sized enterprise, we respond to your individual requirements instead of applying one-size-fits-all solutions.
Larger forwarders may treat you as just a number. At ESF, you are a key account, however small your company is. For us, forwarding is more than transport from A to B. It also includes organisation of the upstream and downstream processes. That means our customer support takes care of distribution, cost-cutting consolidation, interim storage, potentially harmful climate impacts, transport route analyses as well as procurement of transport and handling equipment. At your request, we take on responsibility for these activities.
You benefit from more than 150 years of experience and expertise as well as our profound understanding of today's market. Daily contact with carriers and a large network of agents continually boost our service quality.
Reliability and integrity are central to our work ethic. Our employees apply our quality assurance system to the letter.
Overview of our services
Benefit from our experience
A broad network
Over the years, we have built up a strong international network with agents who are firmly established on their local markets. Your transports and logistical tasks are in safe hands in this network, wherever you do business:
- Near East
- North Africa
- North America Southern, South-Eastern and East Asia
- Our medium company size, owner-run structure and flat hierarchies ensure very short communication and decision paths at ESF
- Competent contacts are always available for talks with you
- Fast answers you can rely on
- No commitment to working with specific shipping lines or other carriers
- No own trucks, freedom from the need to utilise capacity of an own fleet
- Carriers and transports selected purely on cost-effectiveness as well as your requirements for speed, careful load handling and other qualities
Capacities and market strength
- Warehouse and personnel capacities available even for larger quantities and complex requirements
- The purchasing power on the freight market to ensure we can offer you low transport prices
- International network with renowned agents who handle your transports at the other end
- Our head office in Bremen is your one-stop-shop, point of contact and hub